Terms and Conditions
GENERAL COMMUNICATION; WE ARE AN ONLINE SHOP THAT IS THERE TO COMPLETE THE COLLECTOR’S COLLECTIONS FOR A NICE PRICE. AND NOT TO BUY TRADERS TO OFFER THESE ITEMS LATER AT EXCELLENT PRICES ON SALES CHANNELS LIKE EBAY.
THEREFORE WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT ORDERS WHEN THERE IS ANY PURCHASE PRACTICES.
Article 1 – Definitions
In these terms and conditions, the following definitions apply:
- Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers products and/or services to consumers at a distance;
- Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
- Distance contract: an agreement in which, in the context of a system organized by the entrepreneur for the distance selling of products and/or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, exclusive use is made of one or more techniques for communication on distance;
- Technology for distance communication: means that can be used for concluding an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur meeting simultaneously in the same room;
- Reflection period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
- Right of withdrawal: the option for the consumer to cancel the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
- Day: calendar day;
- Duration transaction: a distance contract with regard to a series of products and/or services, the delivery and/or purchase obligation of which is spread over time;
- Durable data carrier: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is personally addressed to him in a way that allows future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the store information.
Article 2 – Identity of the entrepreneur
Ranula Webshops h.o. football-cards.nl
5684 BR Best
Reachable by phone (+31)681259883 and (+31)499-851001
Chamber of Commerce 60723440
VAT. Number NL001699916B57
Article 3 – Applicability
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by the entrepreneur and to every distance contract concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
- Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions is made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed at the entrepreneur and they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that it is consumer can be stored in a simple way on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be consulted electronically and that they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer electronically or otherwise.
- In the event that, in addition to these general terms and conditions, specific product or service conditions also apply, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and the consumer can always invoke the applicable provision in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions. most favorable.
Article 4 – The offer
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and/or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true representation of the products and/or services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer are not binding on the entrepreneur.
- Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer. This concerns in particular:
o the price including taxes;
o any costs of delivery;
o the manner in which the agreement will be concluded and which actions are required for this;
o whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
o the method of payment, delivery or performance of the agreement;
o the term for acceptance of the offer, or the term for keeping the price unconditional;
o the amount of the rate for distance communication if the costs of using the technology for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the basic rate;
o if the agreement is archived after its conclusion, how it can be consulted by the consumer;
o the way in which the consumer can become aware of actions he does not want before concluding the agreement, as well as the way in which he can rectify these before the agreement is concluded;
o any languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the agreement can be concluded;
o the codes of conduct to which the entrepreneur is subject and the way in which the consumer can consult these codes of conduct electronically; and
o the minimum duration of the distance contract in the event of an agreement that extends to continuous or periodic delivery of products or services.
Article 5 – The agreement
- Subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, the agreement is concluded at the time of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and compliance with the associated conditions.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately confirm receipt of acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
- If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will observe appropriate security measures.
- The entrepreneur can inform himself – within legal frameworks – whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, on the basis of this investigation, the entrepreneur has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request with reasons or to attach special conditions to the execution.
- The entrepreneur will send the following information to the consumer with the product or service, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier: a. the visiting address of the establishment of the entrepreneur where the consumer can go with complaints;
- the conditions under which and the manner in which the consumer can make use of the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
- the information about existing after-sales service and guarantees;
- the price including all taxes of the product, service or digital content; as far as
applicable delivery costs; and the method of payment, delivery or execution of the
- the requirements for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is of indefinite duration.
- if the consumer has a right of withdrawal, the model withdrawal form.
- If the entrepreneur has undertaken to deliver a series of products or services, the provision in the previous paragraph only applies to the first delivery.
Article 6 – Right of withdrawal
- The consumer can dissolve an agreement with regard to the purchase of a product during a reflection period of at least 14 days without stating reasons. The entrepreneur may ask the consumer for the reason for withdrawal, but not oblige him to state his reason(s).
- The reflection period referred to in paragraph 1 starts on the day after the consumer, or a third party designated by the consumer in advance, who is not the carrier, has received the product, or:
- if the consumer has ordered several products in the same order: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, has received the last product. The entrepreneur may, provided he has clearly informed the consumer about this prior to the ordering process, refuse an order for several products with different delivery times.
- if the delivery of a product consists of several consignments or parts: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, has received the last consignment or the last part;
- in the case of agreements for regular delivery of products during a certain period: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, has received the first product.
For services and digital content that is not provided on a tangible medium:
- The consumer can dissolve a service agreement and an agreement for the supply of digital content that has not been delivered on a tangible medium for a minimum of 14 days without stating reasons. The entrepreneur may ask the consumer for the reason for withdrawal, but not oblige him to state his reason(s).
- The reflection period referred to in paragraph 3 commences on the day following the conclusion of the agreement.
Extended cooling-off period for products, services and digital content that is not delivered on a material medium in the event of not informing about the right of withdrawal:
- If the entrepreneur has not provided the consumer with the legally required information about the right of withdrawal or the model withdrawal form, the reflection period will expire twelve months after the end of the original reflection period determined in accordance with the previous paragraphs of this article.
- If the entrepreneur has provided the consumer with the information referred to in the previous paragraph within twelve months after the commencement date of the original cooling-off period, the cooling-off period will expire 14 days after the day on which the consumer received that information.
Article 7 – Obligations of the consumer during the reflection period
- During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product. The basic principle here is that the consumer may only handle and inspect the product as he would be allowed to do in a store.
- The consumer is only liable for depreciation of the product that is the result of a way of handling the product that goes beyond what is permitted in paragraph 1.
- The consumer is not liable for depreciation of the product if the entrepreneur has not provided him with all legally required information about the right of withdrawal before or at the conclusion of the agreement.
Article 8 – Exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer and costs thereof
- If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, he must report this to the entrepreneur within the cooling-off period by means of the model withdrawal form or in another unambiguous manner.
- As soon as possible, but within 14 days from the day following the notification referred to in paragraph 1, the consumer returns the product, or hands it over to (an authorized representative of) the entrepreneur. This is not necessary if the entrepreneur has offered to collect the product himself. The consumer has in any case observed the return period if he returns the product before the reflection period has expired.
- The consumer returns the product with all accessories supplied, if reasonably possible in its original condition and packaging, and in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
- The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal rests with the consumer.
- The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the product. If the entrepreneur has not reported that the consumer has to bear these costs or if the entrepreneur indicates that he will bear the costs himself, the consumer does not have to bear the costs for return.
- If the consumer withdraws after having first expressly requested that the provision of the service or the supply of gas, water or electricity that has not been made ready for sale in a limited volume or certain quantity starts during the cooling-off period, the consumer is the The entrepreneur owes an amount that is proportional to that part of the obligation that has been fulfilled by the entrepreneur at the time of withdrawal, compared to the full fulfillment of the obligation.
- The consumer shall not bear any costs for the performance of services or the supply of water, gas or electricity that have not been made ready for sale in a limited volume or quantity, or for the supply of district heating, if:
- the entrepreneur has not provided the consumer with the legally required information about the right of withdrawal, the reimbursement of costs in the event of withdrawal or the model form for withdrawal, or;
- the consumer has not expressly requested the commencement of the performance of the service or the delivery of gas, water, electricity or district heating during the reflection period.
- The consumer shall not bear any costs for the full or partial delivery of digital content not supplied on a tangible medium, if:
- he has not expressly agreed to commence fulfillment of the agreement before the end of the cooling-off period prior to its delivery;
- he has not acknowledged that he will lose his right of withdrawal when granting his consent; or
- the entrepreneur has failed to confirm this statement from the consumer.
- If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, all additional agreements will be dissolved by operation of law.
Article 9 – Obligations of the entrepreneur in the event of withdrawal
- If the entrepreneur makes the notification of withdrawal by the consumer possible electronically, he will immediately send a confirmation of receipt after receipt of this notification.
- The entrepreneur reimburses all payments from the consumer, including any delivery costs charged by the entrepreneur for the returned product, without delay but within 14 days following the day on which the consumer notifies him of the withdrawal. Unless the entrepreneur offers to collect the product himself, he may wait with repayment until he has received the product or until the consumer demonstrates that he has returned the product, whichever is earlier.
- The entrepreneur uses the same payment method that the consumer has used for reimbursement, unless the consumer agrees to a different method. The refund is free of charge for the consumer.
- If the consumer has opted for a more expensive method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery, the entrepreneur does not have to reimburse the additional costs for the more expensive method.
Article 10 – Exclusion right of withdrawal
The entrepreneur can exclude the following products and services from the right of withdrawal, but only if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in good time before the conclusion of the agreement:
- Products or services whose price is subject to fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence and which may occur within the withdrawal period;
- Agreements concluded during a public auction. A public auction is understood to mean a sales method in which products, digital content and/or services are offered by the entrepreneur to the consumer who is personally present or who is given the opportunity to be personally present at the auction, under the direction of an auctioneer, and where the successful bidder is obliged to purchase the products, digital content and/or services;
- Service agreements, after full performance of the service, but only if:
- the execution has started with the express prior consent of the consumer; and
- the consumer has declared that he will lose his right of withdrawal as soon as the entrepreneur has fully performed the agreement;
- Service agreements for the provision of accommodation, if a specific date or period of performance is provided for in the agreement and other than for residential purposes, freight transport, car rental services and catering;
- Agreements relating to leisure activities, if the agreement provides for a specific date or period for its implementation;
- Products manufactured to consumer specifications, which are not prefabricated and which are manufactured on the basis of an individual choice or decision of the consumer, or which are clearly intended for a specific person;
- Products that spoil quickly or have a limited shelf life;
- Sealed products that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and of which the seal has been broken after delivery;
- Products that are irrevocably mixed with other products after delivery by their nature;
- Alcoholic drinks, the price of which was agreed upon when the agreement was concluded, but the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days, and the actual value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- Sealed audio, video recordings and computer software, the seal of which has been broken after delivery;
- Newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscriptions thereto;
- The supply of digital content other than on a tangible medium, but only if:
- the execution has started with the express prior consent of the consumer; and
- the consumer has declared that he loses his right of withdrawal.
Article 11 – The price
- During the period of validity stated in the offer, the prices of the products and/or services offered will not be increased, except for price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates.
- Contrary to the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur can offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and over which the entrepreneur has no influence, with variable prices. This dependence on fluctuations and the fact that any prices quoted are target prices are stated in the offer.
- Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
- Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if the entrepreneur has stipulated this and:
- these are the result of statutory regulations or provisions; or
- the consumer has the authority to cancel the agreement on the day on which the price increase takes effect.
- The prices stated in the offer of products or services include VAT.
Article 12 – Conformity and Warranty
- The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usability and the statutory provisions existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. regulations and/or government regulations.
- A scheme offered by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer as a guarantee does not affect the rights and claims that the consumer can assert against the entrepreneur with regard to a shortcoming in the fulfillment of the entrepreneur’s obligations towards the entrepreneur on the basis of the law. and/or the distance contract.
Article 13 – Delivery and execution
- The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and executing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company.
- With due observance of what is stated in article 4 of these general terms and conditions, the company will execute accepted orders expeditiously, but at the latest within 30 days, unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than one month after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to dissolve the agreement without costs and is entitled to any compensation.
- In the event of dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will refund the amount that the consumer has paid as soon as possible, but at the latest within 30 days after dissolution.
- If delivery of an ordered product proves to be impossible, the entrepreneur will make an effort to make a replacement item available. At the latest upon delivery, it will be stated in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item will be delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The costs of return shipment are for the account of the entrepreneur.
- The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a representative designated in advance and made known to the entrepreneur, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Article 14 -Duration transactions: duration, cancellation and extension
- The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been entered into for an indefinite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of at most one month.
- The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and which extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, at any time towards the end of the fixed term, with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period. of a maximum of one month.
- The consumer can conclude the agreements referred to in the previous paragraphs:-
- An agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and which extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services may not be tacitly extended or renewed for a definite period.
- Contrary to the previous paragraph, an agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and which extends to the regular delivery of daily news and weekly newspapers and magazines may be tacitly extended for a fixed term of a maximum of three months, if the consumer has extended this can terminate the agreement towards the end of the extension with a notice period of at most one month.
- An agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and which extends to the regular delivery of products or services may only be tacitly extended for an indefinite period if the consumer is allowed to cancel at any time with a notice period of no more than one month. The notice period is a maximum of three months if the agreement extends to the regular, but less than once a month, delivery of daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines.
- An agreement with a limited duration for the regular delivery of daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines (trial or introductory subscription) is not tacitly continued and ends automatically after the trial or introductory period.
- If an agreement has a duration of more than one year, the consumer may terminate the agreement at any time after one year with a notice period of no more than one month, unless reasonableness and fairness oppose cancellation before the end of the agreed duration. to postpone.
Article 15 – Payment
- Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within fourteen days after delivery of the good or, in the case of an agreement to provide a service, within 14 days after delivery of the documents relating to this agreement. .
- When selling products to consumers, an advance payment of more than 50% may never be stipulated in general terms and conditions. When advance payment is stipulated, the consumer cannot assert any rights with regard to the execution of the relevant order or service(s) before the stipulated advance payment has been made.
- The consumer has the obligation to immediately report inaccuracies in payment details provided or stated to the entrepreneur.
- In the event of non-payment by the consumer, the entrepreneur has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the reasonable costs made known to the consumer in advance.
Article 16 – Complaints procedure
- The entrepreneur has a sufficiently publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted to the entrepreneur, fully and clearly described, within a reasonable time, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will answer within the period of 14 days with a notification of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
Article 17 Intellectual property.
The Buyer expressly acknowledges that all intellectual property rights of information, communications or other expressions with regard to the products and/or with regard to the internet site rest with football-cards.nl, its suppliers or other entitled parties.
Article 18 Personal data.
Article 19 Applicable law and competent court.
All offers from football-cards.nl, its agreements and their implementation are exclusively governed by Dutch law. Applicability of the Vienna Sales Convention is expressly excluded.
Article 20 Links
Article 21 Your rights
You can always ask football-cards.nl which data is processed about you. To do this you can send an e-mail. You can also ask football-cards.nl by e-mail to make improvements, additions or other corrections, which football-cards.nl will process as soon as possible. If you no longer wish to receive information, you can inform football-cards.nl of this. Information will only be sent if you have provided your e-mail address.
Article 22 – Additional or different provisions
Additional provisions or provisions that deviate from these general terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier.
Ranula Webshops, located at Zoutmanstraat 19
5684 BR Best, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in our privacy statement.
5684 BR Best
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Ranula Webshops can process personal data about you because you use the services of Ranula Webshops and/or because you provide it to Ranula Webshops yourself when filling in a contact form on the website.
Ranula Webshops can process the following personal data:
– Your first and last name – Your address details – Your telephone number – Your e-mail address – Your IP address
WHY RANULA WEBSHOPS NEEDS DATA
Ranula Webshops processes your personal data to be able to contact you by telephone if you so request, and/or to be able to contact you in writing (by e-mail and/or by post) if you cannot be reached by telephone.
In addition, Ranula Webshops can use your personal data in the context of executing a contract for services concluded with you, usually consisting of legal services.
HOW LONG RANULA WEBSHOPS KEEPS DATA
Ranula Webshops does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected. Your data will not be kept for longer than one year if no agreement is concluded with you.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
Ranula Webshops only provides your personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of an agreement with you, or to comply with a legal obligation.
MAP WEBSITE VISIT
General visitor data is kept on the Ranula Webshops website, including the IP address of your computer and the time of retrieval and data that your browser sends. This data is used for analyzes of visit and click behavior on the website. Ranula Webshops uses this information to improve the functioning of the website. This data is anonymized as much as possible and is not provided to third parties.
Ranula Webshops uses Google Analytics to track how users use the website and how effective Ranula Webshops’ Adwords ads are on Google search result pages.
Google uses this information to keep track of how our website is used, to provide reports about the Website to Ranula Webshops and to provide its advertisers with information about the effectiveness of their campaigns.
Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or insofar as these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Ranula Webshops has no influence on this.
Ranula Webshops has not given Google permission to use Analytics information obtained through Ranula Webshops for other Google services.
ACCESS, ADAPT OR DELETE DATA
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for inspection, correction or deletion to email@example.com Ranula Webshops will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Ranula Webshops takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. The Ranula Webshops website uses a reliable SSL Certificate to ensure that your personal data does not fall into the wrong hands.
If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, or if you would like more information about the security of personal data collected by Ranula Webshops, please contact Ranula Webshops via firstname.lastname@example.org . www.football-cards.nl is a website of Ranula Webshops. Ranula Webshops can be reached as follows:
5684 BR Best
Chamber of Commerce registration number: 60723440
Phone: +31 499-851001
E-mail address: email@example.com